- General provisions of the Alohana Institute
- These terms and conditions apply to all our services in the context of seminars, lectures, courses, trainings and workshops as well as coaching and therapy sessions (in group or individual sessions) for clients / patients, consumers, entrepreneurs and legal entities under public law (hereinafter referred to as “events”). The inclusion of your own terms and conditions is expressly prohibited, unless we have agreed to their validity in writing.
- These General Terms and Conditions shall also apply if we perform the service for you without reservation despite being aware of terms and conditions on your part that conflict with or deviate from our terms and conditions. In such cases, acceptance of the services by you shall be deemed recognition of these General Terms and Conditions and a simultaneous and thereby accepted waiver of the validity of your own General Terms and Conditions.
- Registration and conclusion of contract
- You can register by written contract (also by post, fax, e-mail) or if necessary by an online form from us for our offers / events (seminars, lectures, courses, training sessions, workshops and courses as well as coaching and therapy sessions).Your registration for one of our offers represents a binding commitment for us to conclude a contract.
- A contract is only concluded through our confirmation of your registration. This will take place within two weeks at the latest after receipt of the registration by e-mail, fax, post etc. If the event is carried out without you having received an order confirmation beforehand, then the contract is concluded with the start of the execution of the event.
- Type and scope of service
- The services that are contractually agreed upon can be ascertained from the service description of the respective event (seminar, group, individual lessons, etc.) on our website at https://www.alohana.de
- The information contained in the event description is binding.
- In the event of an advance booking having been made before the appearance of the relevant event (seminar, group, individual sessions, etc.) – or before the change of the event description (seminar description, etc.) – on our website, the content of the service is based not on the event description as laid out at the time of booking (seminar description, etc.), but on such description as is now relevant for the booked event. Note that this only applies if we refer to the new event description in the order confirmation.
- The prices published at the time of booking apply.
- For all non-medical offers (coaching, seminars other than therapy seminars, further education, training, etc.), the applicable statutory value added tax must be paid in addition.
- For all medical offers (psychotherapy) no VAT is payable.
- The payment of participation fees (seminar, coaching, therapy fees, etc.) must be paid by bank transfer before the start of the event or at the latest at the beginning of the event in cash. If the participation fees have not been paid by this time, we are entitled to prohibit your participation in the event.
- The fee does not include your travel expenses or your expenses for meals and accommodation.
- For individual sessions an extension is possible at any time.You always responsible for deciding on the exact length of the session. With an extension the price increases accordingly and in proportion (to the minute).
- In selected hotels, special offers are available for the participants of the events of the Alohana Institute. We can assist you with room reservation, as long as there are still available rooms and if you inform us at the time of booking the seminar, group or individual sessions. Please note that the room contingents are only available for a limited time.
- The hotel bill will be settled directly at the hotel. You pay the hotel bill directly at the hotel. A contractual relationship regarding the hotel service is concluded exclusively between you and the hotel operator. The respective terms and conditions of the hotel apply. This also applies in the event of cancellation.
- The travel costs (flight, rental car, public transport, entrance fees, etc.) are your own, we assume no liability for cancellations.
- Withdrawal/ cancellation for events in Germany
- The right of withdrawal at events is limited within the scope of the legal possibilities, since these are services that are to be provided within a specified period. For individual sessions as well as for our group sessions of 2 to 3 hours (in each case) in Germany, we grant you a right of withdrawal up to 3 calendar days before the beginning of the event (beginning of the therapy or coaching session, etc.).
- (Intensive) seminars in Germany must be canceled no later than 4 weeks (out of goodwill in exceptional cases: 2 weeks) before the beginning of the seminar. (The cancellation policy for bookings of seminars, group and one-to-one sessions in Sardinia and Hawaii will follow below.)
- The full price of the event (therapy or coaching lesson, etc.) is to be paid from the 3rd calendar day for individual sessions as well as for group sessions, which have a duration of 2 to 3 hours (applies only to Germany).
- For seminars in Germany, the full price of the event is to be paid at the latest 4 weeks beforehand (from goodwill in exceptional cases: 2 weeks) for our (intensive) seminars.
- Cancellation is to be declared in text form (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or via the contact form on our website
- Withdrawal/ Cancellation for events in Sardinia and Hawaii
If the registration is canceled, the following costs will apply:
Cancellation conditions for seminars, group and individual sessions in Sardinia
|until the 30th day before departure
||30% of the travel price
|from 29th to 22nd day before departure
||40% of the travel price
|from 21st to 15th day before departure
||50% of the travel price
|from 14th to 7th day before departure
||70% of the travel price
|from 6th day to 3 days before departure
||90% of the travel price
|In case of no-show without cancellation (or cancellation from 2 days before departure ) or late participation or earlier departure
||100% of the travel price
|Cancellation conditions for seminars, group and individual sessions in Hawaii
|until the 60th day before departure
||30% of the travel price
|from 59th to 44th day before departure
||40% of the travel price
|from 43rd to 30th day before departure
||50% of the travel price
|from 29th to 14th day before departure
||70% of the travel price
|from 13th day to 6 days before departure
||90% of the travel price
|In case of no-show without cancellation (or cancellation from 2 days before departure) or late participation or earlier departure
||100% of the travel price
In the case of a partial cancellation in a combination booking, i.e. if two seminars were booked as a combination and one of them is canceled again, you will be charged the difference to the normal price of the entire trip when booking only one seminar. In all other respects the above cancellation conditions apply.
Please also note the travel terms and conditions on our website.
- Cancellation of events (seminars, group and individual sessions, etc.) in Sardinia and Hawaii
- Cancellation by us: We reserve the right to organize the seminars, group and individual sessions in Sardinia and Hawaii due to insufficient demand or number of participants 60 days before the events (seminars etc.) in Hawaii or 30 days before the events (seminars etc.) in Sardinia or for other important reasons for which we are not responsible ( e.g. sudden illness of the speaker, force majeure) to cancel or postpone. We will of course inform you immediately of this and refund any fees already paid. Further liability and damage claims that are not related to injury to life, limb or health are excluded unless in the case of intent or gross negligence on our part. Please also note this when booking airline or train tickets.
- Cancellation by you (cancellation): see above.
We are entitled to make necessary changes in content, methodology and organization or deviations (e.g. due to changes in the law) before or during the event, insofar as they do not significantly change the benefits derived from the announced event for you. If it becomes necessary (e.g. through illness, accident), we are entitled to replace the intended speaker(s) with another person (s) equally qualified with regard to the announced topic. In the case of there being more than one speaker/coach/therapist, this number may, in similar cases, be reduced to one.
- Rejection and exclusion of participants
- We reserve the right to refuse an event booking without giving reasons. In this case, event fees which have already been paid will be fully refunded.
- Participants who repeatedly disrupt the course of the event / seminars / group / individual sessions (e.g. the group dynamics), do not abide by the regulations of the speaker (or coach or therapist); or who abuse the event / seminars, etc. for purposes of recruitment of persons; or selling foreign products – can be excluded by us. In this case, there will be no refund.
- Participants who do not appear at a booked event (seminar, group, individual session, etc.) pay 100%. Exceptions are the agreed cancellation conditions (see above).
- Participation in our events (seminar, group, individual session, etc.) assumes the stable mental and physical condition of the participants.
- Every client, patient, etc. who participates in the seminars or group or individual sessions etc., declares with the registration that they take full personal responsibility and liability for their own actions and feel mentally and physically healthy. Seminars / Therapy / Coaching Lessons are unsuitable for anyone under the age of 18 or with acute physical or mental disorders. If the (seminar) participant, client, patient, customer, etc. is in psychotherapy, or psychological, psychiatric or other medical treatment, he declares by registering for the seminar / coaching / therapy that the attending physician or therapist, etc. has no objection to participation in the booked seminar / coaching / therapy.
- Copyright, audio and video recordings
- The event documents and the presentations as part of the events are protected by copyright. Any photo, video or audio recordings, duplication of event documents and their disclosure to third parties or other use is only permitted with our prior written consent.
- At events, some photo, video and audio recordings are made by us, our employees or by an authorized person. With the participation in the event, you grant the permission for the private and commercial exploitation of these records. A claim to commission or other payments is excluded in principle unless otherwise agreed in advance in writing. Withdrawal of permission after the fact is not possible. You have the right to object to this permission in advance.In case of doubt, we ask you to contact us in advance, if and to what extent recordings are planned.
- Of course, in the case of a therapy and coaching session, there will be no photo, video and audio recording without your consent.
- We select qualified speakers for the events in the respective areas of expertise. For the correctness, current relevance and comprehensiveness of the event contents, the event documents as well as the attainment of the goal aimed at by the participant we assume no liability. Nor likewise for any consequential damages, which should arise from faulty and / or incomplete event contents.
- Further, our liability is limited to intent, gross negligence and breach of essential contractual obligations, which must constitute typical damage foreseeable at such an event.
- It is expressly stated that the events offered are not a substitute for medical or psychiatric treatment.
- It is up to you to decide on the depth of self-admission to processes of self-discovery and change.
- The storage and processing of your customer data by us, by befriended companies, as well as by neutral service providers commissioned by us is carried out under strict compliance with the Federal Data Protection Act (Note to § 33 BDSG) and the General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO).
- Your customer data will be used for processing, billing and internal promotional purposes, as well as sending feedback forms to events in the form of your name, company name, postal or business address, phone number, e-mail address, and date of birth, your nationality and your profession.You may object to the use of your data for promotional or feedback purposes. Please inform us of this in writing, stating the respective medium with your address: Alohana Institut, Haderslebener Str. 21d, 12163 Berlin, firstname.lastname@example.org(Data Protection Officer: Susanne Rikus-Himmelreich).Further information on data protection is available on request.
- We are subject to statutory confidentiality during therapy and coaching sessions.
- At other events, we are not subject to any legal obligation of confidentiality, but voluntarily undertake to maintain absolute secrecy about all private and personal statements or occurrences at our events and not to disclose to third parties any personal details that become known in the course of participation in the events.
- You also voluntarily agree not to disclose any private statements or personal details of other participants.
- Severability clause
These event conditions remain binding even in the case of legal invalidity of individual clauses in their remaining parts. Changes or additions to these terms and conditions must be made in writing. This also applies to this written form clause.
- For all legal relationships between the parties, the law of the Federal Republic of Germany applies, excluding the laws on the international purchase of movable goods. This choice of law also applies to consumer contracts, unless Art. 29 EGBGB precludes this.
- If the customer is a merchant or a legal entity under public law, the exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes arising from this contract is our place of business.
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within fourteen days without giving any reason. The revocation period is fourteen days from the date of the contract. To exercise your right of withdrawal, you must provide us with a clear statement (eg a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail) about your decision. You may use the attached withdrawal form, although this is not mandatory. You can use the sample withdrawal form or another clear explanation also electronically fill out and submit on our website ( www.alohana.de). If you make use of this option, we will inform you immediately (e.g. by e-mail) and send a confirmation of receipt of such withdrawal.
To comply with the withdrawal period it is sufficient that you have the notice of exercise of the right of withdrawal before the expiry of the withdrawal period.
2. Consequences of cancellation
If you have requested that the Services commence during the withdrawal period, you shall pay us a reasonable amount equal to the proportion of the Services already provided up to the time you notify us of the exercise of the right of withdrawal in respect of this Agreement in relation to the total Services provided in the Agreement.